Tetra Pak is Hiring | Mechanical Engineer |
Position – Mechanical Engineer
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people, and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
The ideal candidate will get the opportunity to design process modules, equipment, and lines in all food categories to full fill customer orders. You will work from order intake to the delivering of the finish product. At Business Stream Powder solution, we work with process solutions that is included various type of modules and it is linked to complete Project. Therefore, you will get variation as well as challenges in your daily work. With a suitable candidate, we see this position to be able to give opportunity to handle. The Mechanical Engineer will report to the Team Leader.
What you will do
- Be responsible for the mechanical and piping design in customer orders throughout the whole order process.
- Make 3D model in inventor.
- Extract 2D drawings that will be used during manufacturing.
- Extract pipes and fitting lists that will be used as a BOM for purchasing and manufacturing.
- Extract Frame and pipe & fittings BOM and will be done costing as per BOM, costing will be submitted at the time of the planning meeting.
- Assist the manufacturing team in the workshop if any questions arise.
- A quick estimate of a layout suggestion for Sales support.
- Communicate with Mechanical Design Owners in France & Netherlands (find information about the latest changes, and provide feedback to the central teams for Mechanical design template updates and for future improvement).
- Work with the component suppliers in development projects.
- Make the design of Local modules independently.
- Make the design of BPU (Branded Processing units )
- Make a 3D layout.
We believe you have
- 1-3 years of working experience
- Associates a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
We Offer You
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- A culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our industry experts drive visible results
- An equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to be part of our promise to protect what’s good; for food, people, and the planet, apply through our careers page at https://jobs.tetrapak.com/.
This job posting expires on 27/03/2023
If you have any questions about your application, please contact Dipali Moray