Position – Maintenance Engineer Mechanical
Company – Tetra Pak
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
Maintenance Engineer – Mechanical
At Tetra Pak, we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people, and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. We have below the opening
What you will do
As Maintenance Engineer Mechanical you will:
- Follow production safety rules. Work according to existing Procedures/ Standards.
- Receive and sort Spare Parts, Consumables/ Supplies as per SOP and 5S standards
- Participate in regular Preventive Maintenance
- Maintain MDM request. Base on Requests update Equipment tree in SAP
- Works according to existing procedures/ Standards and Maintenance process
- Attend to breakdowns onsite ensuring a rapid response and that plant equipment and machine breakdown time is minimized
- Participate as a member in Maintenance Improvement teams competency
Who you are:
We believe you have:
- Diploma holder Mechanical with over 4-8 years’ experience in Maintenance/Spare Parts.
- SAP basic knowledge WCM skills for breakdown/ Anomaly analysis Experience and skills in identifying Root Cause and develop countermeasures to address Machine technical knowledge Production processes knowledge is preferred Short Describe.
- Strong Mechanical skills
- Hands-on experience in hydraulics, pneumatics
- Knowledge of mechanical assemblies and structures
- Knowledge of AutoCad will be added advantages