Position – Shift Engineer MLDB
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
- Handling of production activities & Maintenance activities in MLDB cell.
- Scheduling and execution of Production output, Set-ups, tracking, safety culture, quality checks & training the workmen,
- OEE Monitoring, cycle time study, losses evaluation on periodic basis
- Rejection analysis, Knowledge on 7QC tools, scrap reduction and daily layered audits;
- Leading continual improvements and productivity improvement projects.
- Monitor and adhere to the targets of Production KPIs on Safety, productivity, quality, costs, power.
- Team development and building positive approach in work environment.
- Carrying out learning activities of OPL, OJT within employees and subordinates
- TPM 5S activities on shop
- Routine schedules checks on safety on machines and equipment by doing Risk analysis and mitigate the same.
- Implement IATF16949 QMS, EHS, 5S system in the department and maintaining records
- Work with coordination of supporting department engineers/managers, to improve production facilities, reduces the incidence, work place improvement.
- Diagnosing breakdown problems.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment
- SAP usage on process
- DME/DEE With 2 to 3 year experience in manufacturing in Foundry plant and machineries in auto pouring die casting – MLDB
- Knowledge of IATF16949 Quality system.
- SAP knowledge
- To establish and manage Line – Team of operators and work with them closely
- Able to promote team work & good morale among the members.
- OEE OAE analysis and problem solving
- Quick diagnosing & Problem solving
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering / Engineering Graduate with 2-4 Years Experience in Aluminium Foundry
- SAP Knowledge
- Knowledge of MS office
- IATF 16949
EEO is the Law Poster and Supplement and Pay Transparency
Availability of AAP – please send requests to the following mail box at [email protected]
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact [email protected]
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please be aware of suspicious recruiting text messages and emails with fictitious Tenneco email addresses and potentially fraudulent job postings on other websites. Scams have been identified that attempt to solicit money for job applications and/or collect confidential information. Tenneco does not solicit money for job applications. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Tenneco might be a scam, please verify by searching for the job posting on our Careers Page or send an email to report the incident using the Contact Form under “Contact” on Tenneco.com. Thank you.