Position – Manufacturing Engineering
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Patiala, Punjab, IN
- Jig & Fixture, Inspection Tooling design for piston
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Cutting Tool Design
- Working on designing on maintenance jobs
- Auto cad, Pro-E
- GD & T, MS Office and knowledge of APQP & PPAP
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM Tools
- Team Working
Qualification: B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
Tenneco is a truly global company, with locations in North and South America, Europe, Middle-East/Africa and the Asia-Pacific region. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best talent, across many cultures and countries.
Tenneco isn’t just another automotive company, we make transportation safer through our ride performance technology, enabling vehicles to stop faster with controlled handling. And our clean air products make the air we breathe cleaner.
Tenneco corporate culture – EMPOWERED CULTURE
Tenneco has a strong focus on its employees and provides an entrepreneurial environment with autonomy and accountability. We’ll empower you to innovate and execute your own ideas, without fear of taking measured risks.
Tenneco work environment Tenneco work culture – STABLE AND AGILE
We are the ideal combination: a stable, large-scale operation with the mindset and agility of a startup. You can find many ways to grow and exciting potential throughout our organization as you build a strong career – not just a job.
Tenneco company values – OUR VALUES
We provide a culture of constant communication, transparency and trust, as well as a place where ideas are openly encouraged. You’ll also appreciate our shared values:
- INTEGRITY ALWAYS
- ONE TEAM
- MAKE TOMORROW BETTER
- WILL TO WIN
Join us in improving the driving experience
- Tenneco keeps the world moving through an unmatched portfolio of Aftermarket products, while also making transportation safer through Ride Performance technology that enables vehicles to stop faster with better handling control. We are a key supplier to the world’s biggest automobile brands, as well as a highly innovative organization that is leading the integration of software and active suspension management into future products. We invite you to share the challenges – and enjoy the rewards – as part of our team.
- We sell and distribute a broad portfolio of products through more than 20 of the world’s most recognized brands in the global vehicle aftermarket, while also serving original equipment vehicle manufacturers with products including braking, wipers and a range of chassis components. MOOG®, Champion®, Wagner® and Ferodo® are just a few our storied brands. Recent innovations include Wagner® OEX brake pads and Ferodo® Eco-Friction® brakes.
- One of the longest lasting brands in the automotive industry, Monroe’s pioneering shock and strut technology includes passive, semi-active and active suspension systems. Monroe Intelligent Suspension is reshaping comfort, safety and ride quality for vehicles today and in the future. Our Elastomers unit offers highly engineered products designed to reduce noise, vibration and harshness.
Tenneco Aftermarket Quality group
- We draw on our worldwide resources to provide our OEM customers with the highest quality standards and service. Our solutions are the forefront of technology and tailored to each vehicle manufacturer’s requirements and vehicle type, making us a partner of choice for customers wanting to create a signature ride for their vehicles. Our products have earned recognition from PACE, The Auto Care Association, The Automotive Communication Council, The Car Care Council Woman’s Board and many others.
- The industry is always on the move, and so are we. We believe that maintaining a performance-minded culture and diverse workforce with vision, scale and speed helps make us an employer of choice and ultimately enables us to generate more ideas and better solutions to serve our customers around the world. Together, we bring exceptional new products to life and provide customers with extraordinary service.