Position – Assistant Manager- Sales
Company – Tenneco Inc.
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana, IN
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY OF THE POSITION
- Business Development for a product line of Engine components- for e.g. Valve Seats and Guides, or Spark Plugs.
- Build a Relationship with Customers at OEM and Tier 1 level.
- Engage with the Customers in the development stage.
- Product understanding and Techno commercial selling.
- Meeting monthly sales targets.
- Prepare Sales Analytics.
- Forecasting Customer growth and related Business Sales.
- A) Technical
- Understanding of Automotive market
- Mechanical & Automobile Engineering
- Basic knowledge of Powder metallurgy based products
- B) People
- Does not require a high level of direction
- Personal relationship
- Go-getter approach
- BE/ B Tech, Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics with about 8-10 years of experience
- Sales & Application Engineers from OEM , Tier 1
About the Company
- Tenneco is a truly global company, with locations in North and South America, Europe, Middle-East/Africa, and the Asia-Pacific region. We offer the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best talent, across many cultures and countries.
- Tenneco isn’t just another automotive company, we make transportation safer through our ride performance technology, enabling vehicles to stop faster with controlled handling. And our clean air products make the air we breathe cleaner.
- Tenneco has a strong focus on its employees and provides an entrepreneurial environment with autonomy and accountability. We’ll empower you to innovate and execute your own ideas, without fear of taking measured risks.
- Tenneco work environment Tenneco work culture
STABLE AND AGILE
- We are the ideal combination: a stable, large-scale operation with the mindset and agility of a startup. You can find many ways to grow and exciting potential throughout our organization as you build a strong career – not just a job.
We provide a culture of constant communication, transparency, and trust, as well as a place where ideas are openly encouraged. You’ll also appreciate our shared values:
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- PASSION AND A SENSE OF URGENCY