Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Technip Energies
Location – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, IN
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added-value energy solutions is what we do.
Profile: Must Have
Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech (Mechanical / Civil / E&I / Electrical/ Chemical/ Industrial Safety)
Experience: Fresher/2022 pass out ONLY (NO history of arrears)
Academic Scores: 10th, 12th and Degree in all semesters – 70% & above.
- Good in Engineering fundamentals
- Flare to work in core Engineering
- Logical thinking, good communication skills & excellence in academics
- Interested to work in design, analysis and field engineering (at sites)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels
- Team work and individual contribution to work
In our continuous journey to developing and building culture of inclusion, we adhere to four Inclusion Gold Standards. And you?
- We challenge our biases and embrace diversity of thought ;
- No one has all the knowledge and solutions, collectively we do ;
- We foster a caring environment where people are respected, comfortable to share and be heard ;
- We promote active listening for effective decision and action.
Once receiving your system application, Recruiting Team will screen and match your skills, experience, and potential team fit against the role requirements. We ask for your patience as the team completes the volume of applications within a reasonable timeframe. Check your application progress periodically via a personal account from created candidate profile during your application.
We invite you to get to know more about our company by visiting www.technipenergies.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Instagram , Facebook, Twitter , and Youtube for company updates.