Position – TECHNICAL SPECIALIST I
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
TE Connectivity’s Technical Engineering Support Teams analyze, test and assist in research for the development of products and processes. Team members may specialize in quality control or assurance, chemical manufacturing processes, metals, electrical connectors and components, process development, materials, and/or instrumentation. They may also handle calibration, displays, network control, mold development and audiovisual work or environmental health and safety. The Technical Engineering Support Teams are responsible for the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. They plan, prioritize, and manage multiple engineering projects; prioritize tasks and assign team members to ensure that the team’s overall resources are used effectively and that project deadlines are met. They evaluate and authorize changes that significantly impact the scope, budget, or timeline of a project. At times, they may work directly with customers to understand needs, gather customer requirements, identify resources and assess project risks. They create, develop, plan, write and edit operational, instructional, maintenance or test procedures for paper, multimedia or web-based publication, for non-technical and technical users.
What your background should look like:
The Technician organizes for engineering the Approval of Engineering Bill of Material, using Manufacturing Bill of Material / using Technical drawing.
- Support for Engineering EBOM Approval.
- Support for IMDS (International Material Data System) submissions
- Recommend for process improvements
- Able to read product technical drawing & relate for product related queries.
- Able to update product drawings, create Engineering Changes and Product Customer Notifications.
Technical Skills :
- Knowledge on Connectors, Harness Assemblies Products, Wires, Tubings
- Expertise in MS Office
- Drawing reading skills
- Able to utilize CAD for drawing updates
- Knowledge on CAD/Creo software, GD&T, IMDS (International Material Data System) is an added advantage.
Experience and Education
- BE / BTech in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 to 4 Years of experience in CREO / EBOM and IMDS
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat, and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers: We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive, and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups