Position – Product Engineer I
Company – TE Connectivity
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
What your background should look like:
- Responsibility for Product Compliance Coding (RoHS, REACH) for electromechanical products
- Provide engineering related documents (customer view 3D models, key shots) for data sheets and e-catalogues
- Support Product responsible Lifecycle Engineers with 3D modeling and 2D drawings.
Qualification & Critical Experiences
- Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Work experience in 3D design of mechanical components (stamped or molded parts)
- Knowledge of Creo 3.0 Design Software
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge in RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) and REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorisation and Restriction of Chemicals) and standardized report formats
- Ability to work with multicultural engineering teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups