Position – Senior Engineer- Indore Testing
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Designation-Engineer /Senior Engineer- Indore Testing
Experience – 1 to 6 years in automotive area
Graduate (B.E Mechanical/Automobile)
Positions– 10 positions’
- Hands on experience on Instron RS Modulogic software or similar simulation software of servo hydraulic test systems.
- MS office tools.AutoCAD, ProEnCode Glyphworks’Knowledge of Instrumentation and simulation of test data on servo-hydraulic test systems like 4-poster testing Working Knowledge of automotive vehicles and its validation process.
- Hands on experience on instrumentation and road load data acquisition is preferred.
- Knowledge of electric vehicle will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of instruments like Data loggers, Wheel force transduc ers, LVDT, accelerometers, strain gauges and their application for vehicle level evaluation etc.
- Hands on experience on use of pos t data analysis software i.e. Glyph works, Diadams, Matlab and LabVIEW etc.
Should be familiar with Automotive vehicles / electric vehicle aggregate functions and operating principles. ”Knowledge in Automotive Component, System and Vehicle testing.
Vehicle systems.Testing and validation of Body, CAB and Trim components.DFMEA and Problem-solving skills.
- Leads a team of Supervisors.
- Participate in DFMEA.
- Interaction with COCs and Suppliers for CTR discussions and ensuring signoff of CTR by all stakeholders.
- Benchmarking. of vehicles and components.
- Resource (Manpower and equipment) planning for Project execution.6. Outsourcing activities, if required.
- Create test plan.
- road load data analysis
- 4-poster test planning and execution
- Analysis of test failures and root cause analysis.
- Witness testing.
- Plan & Ensure completing tests as per test plans.
- Report generation & feedback to the respective project /Design group.
- Record & maintain test data.
- Execution of planned infrastructure capabilities.
- Testing process improvements based on national/international standards, best practices, and learnings and capturing the same in respective documents (work instructions).
- Prepare safety guidelines for activities in the area of work
- Create preventive maintainence guidelines
- Innovation Management (IPR, Innovista etc.)’