Position – Senior Engineer F&DT
Company – Tata Technologies
Exp. – 3 to 7 years
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
The senior Airframe Engineer job involves investigating and producing Fatigue and damage tolerance justifications solutions for design deviations and existing repairs for simple and complex Primary Structures of metallic Fuselage Structure.
The following are the core responsibilities:-
- Conversant with AIRBUS F&DT methods processes & terminologies
- In-depth knowledge of F&DT-based design philosophy
- Good understanding of the Aircraft Fuselage structure (A 320/A321 will be added advantage).
- Understand the repair history of the damaged part.
- Develop stress reports for the substantiation carried out for primary and secondary structures of aircraft with utmost accuracy.
- Preparation of F&DT stress justification
- Identification of repair and solution.
- Review of related technical documents for any discrepancies
- Liaise with the customer for input requirements.
- Timely delivery of work based on a set completion target with high quality.
- Bachelor/Master’s Degree or equivalent relevant experience in an Aerospace/Mechanical engineering environment.
- Minimally 3 to 4 years experience in a similar capacity work.
- Good knowledge strength of materials, fatigue, and fracture mechanics
- In-depth knowledge of loading scenarios, free body diagrams, and structural behavior of aircraft’s primary and secondary structural components.
- Able to comprehend engineering design definitions and drawings.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel) and Adobe (PDF).
- Good problem-solving skills and Right First Time attitude.
- Meticulous to details, responsible, and a team player.
- Experience in Technical Review of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Work.
- Proactive and good team worker.