Position – Team Lead/Sr.Engineer/Sr.Team Lead- NPD
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, IN
Role- Team Lead/Sr.Engineer/Sr.Team Lead- NPD
Experience and Qualification: –
- BE / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from premier institute or equivalent
- 3-15 years’ experience on New Product Development in Heavy Engineering
- Ability to carry out Basic Engineering & Detail Engineering.
- Guide a team of 3D modelling engineers to complete the task. (mandatory only for 8-15yrs)
- Integrate with design team and other cross functional teams to understand the task and delegate the same to the team.
- Exposure to design calculations of Boiler/Electric Arc Furnace/Ladle Furnace/Blast Furnace/Sinter Plant/Caster/Pellet Plant/Wire Rod Mill/Secondary Steel Making/Fume Exhaust System/ Steel Plant BOP
- Ability to co-ordinate with CAE /Design Analysis Team for validation of design.
- Exposure of problem solving of design issues at time of Erection Commissioning.
- Parametric modelling which can assist in down the line processes during manufacturing of the components such as NC programming, QA and assembly(mandatory for 3-8yrs)
- Creating 2D drawings from 3D models for quality checking of models. (mandatory for 3-8yrs)
- Excellent Team leading skills.
- Software Skills- PTC Creo parametric part modelling (not mandatory for 8-15 years)
- Excellent understanding of general mechanical engineering aspects.
- Excellent Drawing reading skills.
- Experience on creating and using standard library components.
- Understanding to GD&T related to fabricated and machined components.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes like welding, milling, turning, drilling, boring etc.
- Understanding of Tooling and fixtures used during manufacturing and assembly.
- Self-driven and innovative thinker.
- Ability to work in an independent role at customer site.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skill.
Job Location- Tata Steel Premises- Jamshedpur
Deputation type- long term
About Tata Technologies
#ComeJoinUs in #EngineeringABetterWorld. All of us at TTL are contributing towards building a better future together. We are keen for you to be an essential part of the ingenuity that is delivering electric experience to customers across the world and helping organizations become future ready. Our teams across geographies are driven by a common purpose of Engineering a Better World and collaborating with customers to help them develop winning products and businesses. In the process, our team/s learn about latest technologies, innovation and solutions that make them future-ready and drive them with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Our people have seen their professional knowledge grow beyond their initial job title as we pioneer into the opportunities and challenges of interweaving the technologies that make Tata Technologies a great place to innovate. Join this motivated team and be a part of this inspiring journey to – build the future, build your future.