Position – Engineer
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Full Job Description
Job Description: (Describe work requirement/Project deliverables)
- Cockpit Engineer with experience in Cockpit or cockpit sub part designing , Like glove box center facia, floor console Etc
- Should have fluency in working in Catia sofware for 3D as well 2 D modeling .which includes surface , solid modeling , 3D Anotation and mechanism
- Should have Knowledge in plastic part design , manufacturing and basic of plastic Tooling Knowledge and should know Basic of plastic row material .
- Conduct DFMEA and DVP reviews and prepare documents for sign off.
- Talk to all department, collect and organize feedback sessions with styling.
- should have skill to collect and make good data base for benchmarking and internall data .
- should have good interaction skill and participet in internal review as well as external review .
- Conduct detailed Design and Cad reviews with supplier
- make and track the current model issues through MINTS.
- Incorporate feedback through JDP, MINTS, IQS etc, in design.
- facilitate the CAE ,CFD, etc review and data transfer
Job Responsibility: (
- Interact with styling and other department and deliver feedback.
- Attend war-room meetings and report to Chief Engineer on status of milestones.
- Work with VI team for build plans (Alpha, Beta, PO, PP )
- Release all Cockpit parts in the system to facilitate builds.
- Attend and take part in Tool Kick off process.
- Witness build events, validation events, vehicle trials, jury evaluations and provide feed back.
- Identify issues, suggest countermeasures and implement in Design.
- Work on Quality improvement and ICR related activities on current and future products.
- Release parts in PLM system.
Automobile Cockpit / Console / IP/Plastics / IP Structure / Console Structure
About Tata Technologies
#ComeJoinUs in #EngineeringABetterWorld. All of us at TTL are contributing towards building a better future together. We are keen for you to be an essential part of the ingenuity that is delivering electric experience to customers across the world and helping organizations become future ready. Our teams across geographies are driven by a common purpose of Engineering a Better World and collaborating with customers to help them develop winning products and businesses. In the process, our team/s learn about latest technologies, innovation and solutions that make them future-ready and drive them with a sense of accomplishment and pride. Our people have seen their professional knowledge grow beyond their initial job title as we pioneer into the opportunities and challenges of interweaving the technologies that make Tata Technologies a great place to innovate. Join this motivated team and be a part of this inspiring journey to – build the future, build your future.