Position – Deputy Engineer-NVH Testing
Company – Tata Technologies Europe
Location – Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Skill set Required.
- Understands the basics of vehicle aggregates and their function
- Expertise in driving vehicles as per defined load cases.
- Should have working knowledge about work guidelines, work instruction SOPs, safety & quality standards, various sensors, and data acquisition systems.
- Working knowledge of NVH instruments, sensors, and basic knowledge of software. to:
- Prepares test setup layout, identifies the sensors & locations, and Installs test setup.
- Prepares vehicle for the test with required instrumentation. -Calibrates sensors and transducers.
- Drives Vehicles on different road profiles of a test track for different load cases.
- Report subjective observations during the test.
- Confirms test worthiness of the vehicle with fitment of components of required quality (as per build card), and keeps record of build cards, Quality/supplier reports. Vehicle Driving Licence
- Wheeler driving license is must Experience Minimum 2 years in Automotive NVH Education Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engg