Position – Deputy Engineer-NVH Testing
Company – Tata Technologies
Exp. – 1 to 4 years
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Skill set Required.
- Understands the basics of vehicle aggregates and their function.
- Expertise in driving vehicles as per defined load cases.
- Should have working knowledge about work guidelines, work instruction SOPs, safety & quality standards, various sensors, and data acquisition systems.
- Working knowledge of NVH instruments, sensors, and basic knowledge of software. to: -Prepares test setup layout, identify the sensors & locations, Install test setup.
- Prepares vehicle for the test with required instrumentation.
- Calibrates sensors and transducers.
- Drives Vehicles on different road profiles of a test track for different load cases.
- Report subjective observations during the test. -Confirms test worthiness of the vehicle with fitment of components of required quality (as per build card), and keeps record of build cards, Quality/supplier reports.
- Vehicle Driving Licence 4-Wheeler driving license is must
Experience Minimum 2 years in Automotive NVH Education Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engg