Position – Deputy Engineer- Material Engineering
Company – Tata Technologies
Location – Pimpri, Pune, Maharashtra, IN
Designation: Deputy Engineer
Job Location: Pimpri, Pune
Experience: 1-3 Years
Education Qualification: Technical Diploma (Mechanical / Automobile)
Work requirement/Project deliverables:
· Support for various testing & validation activities of polymer & rubber parts, adhesives, sealants
- Responsibility of this position for above deliverables.
- Making test fixtures for environment test of polymer trim parts Making test coupons / specimen for adhesive and sealant testing and material testing (scratch, odor, impact test etc.)
- Test component availability follow up; Test facility readiness and planning; Test component availability and material Dispatch; Dispatch document for Outsourcing; Test set preparation; Test execution; Observation records, compilation, and communication; In-house and Environment test reports releases Maintenance of the Facility for Environmental Simulation Testing & Analysis (FESTA)
- Monitoring Environmental test chambers (Walk in chamber & FESTA)
- Coordinate & manage vis its (as & when required) between various test facilities inside & outside
- Should be able to interpret the test standards/work instructions
- Should have knowledge of dimension measurement and analysis.
- Should be able to work on Windows-based software for monitoring/tracking
- Should be able to assemble/disassemble parts on fixtures and have knowledge about tools & hardware
- Should have basic knowledge of making fixtures & rig monitoring
- Should be having valid four-wheeler (car) driving license to use inside and outside TML.
Domain Knowledge: Technical / Mechanical / Automobile
Work Experience Details (If Any): Experience in Automobile / Automotive industry preferred
Material Engineering, Automotive Part Testing, FESTA, Polymer Trims Part, Sealant Testing, Material Testing