Position – Research Associate
Company – TATA Steel
Exp. – 2 – 5 Years
Location – Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, IN
- Knowledge of welding processes and procedures.
- Basic understanding of metallography techniques and mechanical testing procedures.
- Understanding of microstructural phases, and fracture surfaces to interpret weld joint microstructures and failure causes.
- Teamwork and sincerity in proactively completing the task assigned and eagerness to learn.
- Decent command over the English language in terms of understanding literature and preparing reports on the studied literature and conducting experiments
- Conversant with Microsoft Office Applications like Word, Excel
- The broad idea about statistical data analysis, modeling and simulation are desirable
- Work as a team member
- good comunication Skill
- good knowledge of MS office.
- MQ: B.Tech/B.E /M.tech in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering (Any specialization)
- EXp: 2 to 5 years’ experience will be prefer.