Position – Asst. Manager (Maintenance Shift)
Company – Tata Steel
Location – Bokaro, Jharkhand, IN
- Ensure availability and reliability of HEMM under FMC and installations at the department along with supervision of work at the department in shifts with implementation & compliance to TSL Safety Standards at the workplace.
- Ensure identification and mitigation of potential hazards across all maintenance venues including Central Maintenance Complex (CMC), Daily Maintenance Complex (DMC), and Quarry SEB Mines
- Eliminate man-machine interface during maintenance activities
- Ensure that both HEMM and support equipment are in safe operating condition and routine/scheduled maintenance jobs are being carried out as per schedule.
- Keep vigil on the preparedness of OEM service providers on the ability to mobilize and deploy correct resources for catering to HEMM breakdowns without any delays.
- Ensure that housekeeping is proper, in adherence to 5S standards, for maintenance works
- Ensure adequacy of work permits as per TSL Safety Standard at all activity sites
- Ensure compliance with approved SOPs and TSL Safety Standards in maintenance activities during shift
- Review of the condition of Tools and tackles and fitness of Support Equipment being deployed at the site by the Vendor for execution of HEMM Maintenance activities
- Carrying out activities in the SAP MM/PM module as per Department requirements
- Knowledge of HEMM Maintenance (component replacement activities in HEMM)
- Knowledge of material handling using heavy mobile & EOT cranes
- Knowledge of Pressure Vessels and Pneumatic/Hydraulic circuits/tools & tackles/etc.
- Knowledge of isolation of energy (hydraulic/pneumatic/potential/electrical)
- Knowledge of mining legislation
- Knowledge of managing FMC contracts for HEMM maintenance
- Full-time degree in Engineering or Equivalent or Diploma in Mechanical/Mining Machinery Engg. from AICTE/UGC recognized college
- 3-5 Years of relevant experience in HEMM maintenance deployed in open cast mines (100T class Dumpers, 15cum class excavators, 6.5-inch blast hole drills, etc)