Position – LEAD SERVICE OPERATIONS – EV CHARGING
Exp. – 8 to 13 Years
- Installation, Service, and management of EV charging stations across India.
- Project Management
- Manage a country-wide team of associates and service providers.
- Prepare MIS reports on a computerised system
- Prepare and execute various standard processes related to EV Charger Installation and Service.
- Collaboration with customers for resolving service-related issues.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Energy, Instrumentation, Mechanical
The Tata Power Company Limited
Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the country’s largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojoba, Jharkhand, and Karnataka.As a growth strategy, Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation. The 4000 megawatts imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra, Gujarat, 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon, Jharkhand are some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions/greenfield projects in Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal.