Position – LEAD-ENGINEERING COORDINATOR
The Tata Power Company Limited
Exp. – 6 to 8 Years
Salary – INR 5,00,000 to 7,00,000 PA.
- Hands-on detail engineering of solar power plants utility-scale, at least 10 projects with a minimum size of 50MW.
- Thorough knowledge of contour mapping, Solar layout, array grouping, etc as mentioned above and familiarity with civil infrastructures like pile foundation, fence, roads, drains, control room and electrical power evacuation.
- Experience in handling multiple tasks and technical reviews with clients/consultants.
- Interaction with client/supplier.
- Excellent team player and proven experience in team build.
- At least 6 years of AutoCAD experience is a must.
- PVSYST knowledge is preferred.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate to possess a Diploma Degree in Electrical or Mechanical from a premier institute.
- Candidate to have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in design engineering of Power plants and ideally 4 years in solar power plants.
- Candidate should possess first-class marks (more than 60%) in his / her academics
Education- Diploma/Mechanical, Electrical
Tata Power- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Led by a powerful vision, Tata Power pioneered the generation of electricity in India. It has now successfully served the Mumbai consumers for over ninety years and has spread its footprints across the nation. Today, it is the country’s largest private player in the sector. Apart from Mumbai and Delhi, the company has generation capacities in Jojoba, Jharkhand, and Karnataka. As a growth strategy, Tata Power has ventured into several greenfield projects in Generation. The 4000 megawatts imported Coal-based generating station at Mundra, Gujarat, 1000 megawatt Thermal Power plant at Maithon, Jharkhand is some of its recent involvements. It has got several other upcoming capacity additions/greenfield projects in Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Orissa, West Bengal.
Recruiter Name: Mr/Ms. Singh