Spread the love
Position – Sr. Engineer (Managed Services Operations)
Tata Communications Ltd
Exp. – 2 to 5 years
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll-out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing the cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation minimum downtime of infrastructure.
- Discuss customer requirements, feasibility and operational aspect of the proposed solution and service schedules with the Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery, and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutions to drive standardization of repeat solutions to ensure a reduction in operational cost.
- It also prepares a plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll-out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of the operating system, provisioning, network configuration, etc. and monitor implementation success.
- Level Descriptor
- Monitors and maintains platforms. Provides back end support for customer requests.
- Reports/escalates issues to the supervisor and coordinates with internal teams. Generates various kinds of reports related to capacity planning, error reports, etc.
- Has some previous work experience to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participates in projects or activities as a contributing team member.
- Assists the supervisor to identify important issues or risks and providing feedback for improvement/changes in methods techniques.
- Seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure the delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role is responsible for delivering results that have a direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area.
- Conducts activities such as preliminary research, analytics, and documentation.
- Works under the direct supervision
- Actively acquires more skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress towards full in the field of specialization.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges problems within their field of specialization.
- Education: BTech or Diploma
- Experience: 2-5 years in operations
Spread the love