Position – Executive- CFA & Secondary Logistics
Company – Tata Consumer Products
Location – Vijayawada/ Coimbatore/Chennai, India
Managing Tata Salt Packing Operation and Customer Service (Secondary Logistics) at CFA’s. Responsible for overall Supply Chain Performance/KPIs pertaining to CFAs and Secondary Logistics
- Tata Salt Packing to meet Sales Target.
- Ensure Product quality in Packing Operation and Hygiene requirements at CFAs.
- Ensure FSSAI & Legal compliance at all Packing Centers.
- Maintain FSSC 22000 standards at CFAs.
- Drive Health and Safety Processes at CFAs.
- Dispatch Monitoring, Drive servicing of orders and effective management of daily / weekly vehicle movements. Ensure all customer orders are serviced on time.
- Ensure timely loading/unloading of vehicles.
- Warehouse and Inventory Management. Monitor and adhere to warehouse norms, actively look for optimizing warehouse space & usage.
- Managing delivery & service to Modern Trade/Ecom as per appointment schedule.
- Audit Adherence to Audit plans and closure of findings.
- Achieve OTIF and Fill Rate Targets and Analysis of daily performance.
- PDP Implementation and its Adherence
- MIS management. Ensure regular reporting from CFAs and monitor KPIs
- CFA and Logistics cost Optimization through effective negotiation.
- Regular/Need based CFA visits to monitor the performance of packaging & machines, H&S and Quality Compliances.
- Drive Supply Chain performance and KPIs.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Holds a Graduate Degree (Preferably B.Tech/B E in Mechanical/Electrical)
- Experience in Secondary Logistics
- Strong analytical/excel skills
- Good communication skills and willingness to travel
- Understanding of Quality Management / Good Warehousing Practices
Desired Experience Level & Qualifications
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in FMCG and expertise in managing secondary logistics, order management and warehousing operations