Tata AutoComp is Hiring | CAE Engineer |
Position – CAE Engineer
Company – Tata AutoComp
Exp. – 2 – 7 years
Location – Chennai/Coimbatore, IN
Time and Venue
27 May , 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
IAmNeo EduTech, SPA SSR Towers, 3rd floor, Above Trends Showroom, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore – 641037
27 May , 9.00 AM – 4.00 PM
Anand University, R69H+8C6, Kalasalingam Nagar IT Corridor, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Road, Kazhipattur, Tamil Nadu 603103.
Job Location: Chennai
CAE Durability ( Abaqus, Nastran)
- Good Knowledge of Engineering Fundamentals
- Good Tool Knowledge is mentioned below.
- Sound Working knowledge in Body / Closures / Chassis load cases.
- Tools: ANSA /LS Dyna.
CAE NVH ( Nastran)
- Analyze the Vehicle model using the NASTRAN tool
- Able to provide countermeasures.
- FE Model building at system or sub-system level of Automotive.
- Tools: ANSA, Hypermesh.
CAE Crash & Safety( Ls- Dyna)
- FE Model building for Full Vehicle for different analysis requirements.
- Carry out the Full Vehicle safety CAE performance evaluation (Front, Side, Rear Impact, Roofcrush, seat pull, seatbelt anchorage) using virtual engineering tools i.e LS-Dyna, Ansa, Hypermesh, LSPrepost, Hyperview, Primer.
- Tools: ANSA, LS-Dyna.
Seating Plastic Design
- 3-6 Years of good design/ Development experience in Seating plastics parts like valance cover, recliner covers, mounting track covers, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of various plastic manufacturing processes & defects. Packaging & clearance study with 50 percentile manikin.
- Sound knowledge of seating regulations & ergonomics.
- Creation of comfort sections, meat-to-metal study, etc.
- Design of A & B class surfaces.
- Design of locators, fixation, and attachment schemes.
- Hands-on experience in surfacing/solid modeling/Drawing creation in CAD / UG-NX software.
- Tools: CATIA V5
- Hands on experience on Exterior trim part design and development, plastics material selection process.
- Good experience in analyzing styling data and mounting concept creation.
- Strong background in creating GD&T requirements, gap and flush analysis.
- Strong background on Exterior part homologation requirement.
- Strong Knowledge in design and development of above Trim Systems.
- Plastics processing knowledge, Tooling background is essential.
- Strong background on Automobile Product life cycle management and Manufacturing knowledge
- Work Experience in UG NX, CATIA and PLM.
- BIW (Body-in-White) Design of structural components (e.g. Door Panels / Body Side Panel/Upper body / Underbody Panels) •
- Must have strong experience in the design of passenger car body components like Roof, Floor, Side body outer/inner, doors, closures etc.
- Design and release experience in BIW Engineering.
- Strong Program management skills with a goal/target minded discipline •
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills •
- Knowledge of BIW DVPs & Testing specification •
- Knowledge in Homologation & Crash standard •
- Must have relevant experience in Master Sections, Vehicle Integration, Vehicle packaging, Concept creation, assembly processes of various parts.
- Should have knowledge and understanding of Tooling and manufacturing processes.
- Must have handled projects for leading Automotive OEMs.
- Should be able to prepare deliver presentations of the concepts
- Design Failure Mode Effect Analysis (D-FMEA) •
- Start-to-finish BIW parts ownership: Specification, prototype manufacturing, component validation •
- Develop and manage project plans and ensure on-time delivery •
- Should be able to do tolerance stack up GDT added advantage •
- Ability to quickly understand complex problems and effectively facilitate a team to decision and action
- Tools : CATIA
- Understanding of automotive Electrical System and Wiring harness design.
- 3D wiring harness layout creations, routing in CATIA.
- Clamping, brackets/panel design for the wiring and cables for packaging and routing.
- Info fitment drawing preparation.
- Hands on exp in 2D drawing creation in CHS/CATIA.
- Knowledge of Wiring harness design techniques for vehicle functional safety and protection.
- Benchmarking, Cost Reduction, DFMEA, DFA, DFS, DFM
- Support for making prototype vehicles, pre-production & serial production vehicles.
Interested Candidate Send cv on [email protected]