Position – Styling Surface Modeller
Tata Autocomp Systems Ltd
Exp. – 1 to 3 years
- Strong working knowledge of Autodesk Alias
- Create digital surface models, capture design intent from Design Sketches, concept themes and scan data
- Creating surface from concept development stage to final release of class A
- Translating the essence and feel of design sketches into a 3D surface.
- Should provide alternative proposals and ensure surface meet standards in quality and time.
- Working in sync with engineering teams, understanding engineering constraints and working with them to deliver quality class A-surfaces maintaining the design intent.
- Closely work with the team to support workload planning/estimation and documentation of project records research, benchmark and make contextual inquiries of the competitor’s vehicle for all aspects of interiors and Exterior.
- Should have 1-2 years of relevant experience in a design position.
- Prior experience and understanding of working in a design team.
VRED skill is add on CAD/CAE Tools – Alias
Education – B.Tech/B.E. in Automobile, Mechanical, Metallurgy
About the Company
Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd. (TACO), established in October 1995 by the Tata Group with the aim of participating in and catalyzing the modernization of the Indian automotive components industry. The TACO group, with its 24 manufacturing plants, 5 engineering centers, and three export-oriented units, is rapidly expanding its business within India as well as Overseas. Its current OE customers include DaimlerChrysler, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Hyundai, Mahindra and Mahindra, Piaggio, Tata Motors, Toyota, and Volvo.
Contact PersonAnuradha Mirikar