Position – Lead Specialist Property Mgmt
Company – TARGET
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Collaborate and contribute in the new activity transition process under the guidance of department leader and key HQ partners. Support Property Management areas of Target with critical data analysis and documentation that helps HQ team members make profitable informed decisions. As a lead specialist support implementation of key processes leveraging both business and technical knowledge by leveraging key skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support sustainability efforts at all U.S. Target properties (Stores, HQ and DCs).
- Support property management teams with preventative Maintenance Programs for all assets across all Target Stores using data analytics.
- Ensure our stores are running as per defined operational guidelines using WebCTRL and Sensuseye application (Ezenics). Analyze Engineering services (lighting and HVAC) issues and exception report on regular basis and provide brand right solutions.
- Lead and manage special engineering projects (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Structural) using standards and US building codes.
- Ability to lead and manage complex/critical engineering projects by meeting set expectations.
- Ability to understand and implement US building codes and laws.
- Drive continuous process improvements by leveraging technology and implementing new ideas resulting in significant financial/time impact.
- Strong analytical, reasoning and organizational skills.
- Proven negotiation & problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to maximize relationships, team player/inspires others/takes partners across the organization.
- Be expert in skillsets such as engineering design calculations as per US building codes.
- Support Manager in maintaining production metrics for assigned projects/processes including timeliness, quality, productivity etc.
- Support manager in achievement of timelines, productivity and quality goals for assigned processes/projects.
- Support transition of new processes by documenting all processes and delivering on set expectations.
- Seeks regular feedback on processes and drives improvement through action plans.
- Ability to work under pressure and take decisions with minimal guidance.
- B. E. Mechanical/B.E. Electrical
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficient in Revit/Microstation, AutoCAD, US Building codes, Engineering services
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new platforms/applications as required by the business for eg. Acuity, Greenfield, etc.
- Ability to work under pressure and support business as required.
- Innovative, resourceful, creative, and flexible.
- Demonstrated strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Positive attitude and the ability to effectively work as one team and Business Partners.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction.