Position – Graduate Engineer Trainee
Company – Systematic Group of Companies
Location – Mumbai, Maharashtra
Salary – ₹12,000 – ₹15,000 a month
Salary-₹ 12,000.00 – ₹ 15,000.00 per month
Job type –Full-time
Experience –1 year+
Responsibilities and DutiesJob Summary:Responsibilities and Duties
- Learn line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints, and company policies and practices
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management
- Monitors performance progress with key stakeholders and management
- Maintain data by monitoring dashboards, key performance data (KPI)
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures, and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance
- Interacting with all the department heads and stakeholders for devising cost control strategies.
- Create new formats for MIS reports/ dashboards etc.
- Understand Good Manufacturing practices (GMP), Lean Management, Project Management, and Six Sigma
- Monitoring and analyzing data on a day to day basis and devising change plans. Drive implementation through the plant team.
Required Experience, Skills and QualificationsDesired Profile:
- Candidate should have completed BE/B-Tech into Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum work experience of 1 year
- Manufacturing industry exposure
- Candidate having experience in handling analytical operations of the plant in a manufacturing company
- Willing to travel to plant locations
- Proficient user of MS- Excel (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint)
- Excellent in MIS reports, good in statistics.
- Candidates should have experience of working on multiple products, Multiple Plants simultaneously.
About the Company
When the right people, updated technology and hunger for innovation meet, transformation happens and leaders are created. Systematic Group believes in this philosophy and has surfaced as a leading technology company in steel wire transformation and coatings.
Systematic started operations in the year 2000 with a modest capacity of 300 MT per month and today we have scaled up to 10,000 MT per month in multiple products, industries and geographies. Systematic Group has managed to scale not just vertically in terms of our impressive product solutions in the steel wires space but also horizontally, with increasing reach across continents.
Our steel wires are engineered for highly specialized applications in the Power and Transmission industry, infrastructure, auto-ancillary, agriculture and allied engineering industries and now used not just across India but also in South East Asia, Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Our strength lies in the sheer brilliance of our technology to allow for the steel wires to undergo extreme customization to match exact specifications of our customers and provide surface treatment solutions for steel products.
Systematic Group’s horizons widens beyond steel wire manufacturing. We are constantly pushing for innovation in the steel wire technology to allow for consistent growth to happen in this space. We are a source of livelihood to 1200 people. Our team includes highly skilled engineers, metallurgists, MBAs who help build our organization and move us forward beyond our strengths.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the best service experience, our employees with growth opportunities, and our stakeholders with sustainable returns.