Spread the love
Position – Associate – Customer Service Consultant
Sutherland Global Services Inc
Exp. – 0 to 4 years
- Responsible for answering inbound calls and chats from customers, resolve their primary query (Billing, Account management, Orders) and add value by selling productsservices for newexisting customers.
- Should be able to perform under pressure and cope up with the dynamics of the process.
- Should have an aptitude for sales.
- Aim to retain customers through excellent service and attention to detail.
- Effectively handle complaints at the first point of contact, aiming to solve customer’s query, and escalating to a Team Manager when required
- Demonstrates personality traits like High Ownership, Flexibility and Resilience, Persuasiveness and Tenacity.
- Remain updated with process and product updates, technology applications and utilities.
- Utilize various internal and client based tools and applications for customer management and servicing
- Ability to work in a complex multitasking environment (navigating through multiple on – line systems)
- Preferably with knowledge on interpreting monthly bills, American TV and sports entertainment (channels, movies, TV series), latest wireless mobile phones and various internet usagespeed.
- A High School diploma or GED
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications (experience working with CRM applications preferred)
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience
Spread the love