Position – Plant Engineer
Company – SuperGas
Location – Madurai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Roles and Responsibilities
- Shift supervision, planning the loads as per market requirement
- Quality control checks on LPG Cylinders, Valves, Regulators & other consumables
- Optimum utilization of available packed trucks for distribution of loads.
- Maintaining equal distribution of RTKM among the packed trucks.
- Inventory Management & Reconciliation (LPG Cylinders, Valves, Regulators & other
- Maintain proper documentation and records of stock as specified by management
- Supervision of Retesting of cylinders activity.
- Daily monitoring of Stock Loss of Bulk LPG.
- Running Maintenance of Electronic Filling Scales, on line down stream equipments & Chain conveyor system, CVT, Hot Air Sealing unit
- Maintenance of LPG pump, LPG Compressors,. Instrument Air Compressors and DG sets
- Exposure in SAP PMCS
- MIS (Management Information System), Preparation of Monthly Plant Operations report in coordination with other departments and forwarding to RO.
- Man Management- HR activities of Company workers.
- To ensure that firefighting equipment is maintained in peak readiness and proper training is imparted to staff in proper usage.
- Upkeep & periodic maintenance of Safety equipments consisting of Fire engines , Safety Relief valves , Remote Operated valves , Unloading arms for decanting , High Level Alarms of Pressure Vessels , PPEs, Sprinklers, Fire Extinguishers ,Hydrant points & Monitors , Deluge Valves.
- Fulfilling of Statutory requirements of plant ,Handling Emergency situations in the plant & outside the plant, Conducting trainings to company workers, contract labors, and plant security staff frequently.
- Ensuring execution of works in the plant with proper work permit system.
- Meeting requirement of OISD standards, ISO standards for Quality, Environment & Safety Management systems
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification : BE / B.Tech with Mechanical /Chemical / Electrical/ Instrumentation
Experience : 3 to 4 years in Petrochemical / Chemical process industry/Terminal experience
in handling LPG, LNG and Chemicals
Experience : From 3 to 4 year(s) of experience
SHV Energy Private Limited
SHV Energy Pvt Ltd in India is known by its brand name SUPERGAS. SHV Energy India is a 100% owned subsidiary of the family owned Dutch business group SHV Holdings NV. The Group was established 120 years ago and is operational in 41 countries, employing around 60,000 people with a yearly turnover of around EUR 18.6 billion.
SHV Energy, the flagship company of the group, consists of a group of specialized energy companies providing homes and businesses with decentralized energy solutions and services.
In the latter half of the twentieth century, SHV Energy invested in Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). LPG is recognized as one of the cleanest available conventional fuels. Besides LPG, SHV Energy also offers Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), BioLPG and Biomass. The combustion of these fuels produces far less CO2 than coal or oil. SHV Energy is also developing solar thermal panels to provide hot water and space heating for homes and businesses.
The aim is to reduce emissions and create business growth by switching customers from solid fuels to lower-carbon solutions, and eventually to renewable energy solutions. The target for 2025 is to reduce five million tons of CO2. Compared to 2016 this would result in a 25% decrease of CO2/kWh distributed.
Established in India in 1996, SHV Energy Pvt Ltd with its brand SUPERGAS has emerged into a leading LPG player by providing efficient energy solutions to Customers through 450+ dedicated franchisees, 3 terminals and 22 Filling plants spread across the country. Maintaining the coveted CRISIL rating no-1 since inception is a testimony of SHV’s network, safety and infrastructure. SHV’s success is based on our customers, our partners and our people. We are known for our professionalism, business ethics, strong values and commitment to customer service.