Position – Manager – Engineering
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Exp. – 9 – 12 years
- Responsible for Plant machinery: GLR/SS-Reactor , centrifuge, Agitated Nutch filter dryer, Fluidized bed dryer, Rota cone vacuum dryer, Air tray dryer, glass/ graphite-Condenser, Multi mill, air jet mill, Pumps, ejector vacuum pumps,
- HVAC System : Pressure balancing of clean rooms, Pressure zoning Air balancing, Temperature RH controlling. Particle count, filter integrity, Recovery test, Temperature & RH recovery test, Temperature RH mapping of clean rooms,
- Utility Operations :- Good Command on Boilers, Chillers, and its Operations.
- Good knowledge on Regulatory guidelines, Handling Audits and acted as leading from the front in activities.
- Good knowledge on Preventive and Predictive Maintenance activities.
From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centers across the globe. Innovation is at the core of the Sun. We have nearly 2000 scientists working in six research centers across India, Israel, and USA who have a passion for innovation and longing to provide better healthcare to humanity at large. Our multi-cultural workforce, comprising over 30,000 employees from 50 nationalities, is our biggest strength. We recognize our employees’ ¢¢ passion for growth and empower them to achieve their aspirations. We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.