Position – HSE EXECUTIVE
Exp. – 0 to 1 Year
- Responsible for organizing safety training/toolbox talks throughout all our unit/office to aware employees & workers about safety aspects.
- Daily audits of plant for observing and reporting of unsafe action/condition, a near-miss inspection of safety equipment, like a fire hydrant, fire extinguisher, fire alarm, etc.
- To assist in safety matters related to reporting and investigation of incidents and occupational health hazards.
- Conducting Emergency mock drills once in Six months in the major unit.
- Responsible for safe work practice and safety procedures at the unit.
- Regular reports to the HSE Manager, Unit Head & HR on relevant safety activities & observation.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
Diploma/B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc in Any Specialization
Company Profile – Suguna Foods Private Limited
Over a period of 30 years, Suguna Food Limited ( formerly Suguna Poultry ) has gone from strength to strength and has become a Rs. 5350+ crore company that makes it India’s No. 1 broiler producer. Along the way, Suguna’s pioneering efforts in contract farming helped create thousands of rural entrepreneurs who share the growth successfully. ‘Poultry Integration’ introduced and pioneered by Suguna in the country has energized the livelihoods of farmers in rural India. Suguna ranks among the top ten poultry companies worldwide. With operations in 11 states across India, it offers a range of poultry products and services. The fully integrated operations cover broiler and layer farming, hatcheries, feed mills, processing plants, vaccines and exports. Suguna markets live broiler chicken, value added eggs, ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook chicken products. With the intent to provide consumers with fresh, clean and hygienic packed chicken, Suguna has set up a chain of modern retail outlets in the name of ‘Daily Fressh’.
Contact Company:Suguna Foods Private Limited
Website – http://careers.sugunafoods.co.in