Position – Project Engineer
SUEZ – Water Technologies & Solutions
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related technical discipline.
- 5 or more years of experience in a related engineering field – experience in water & wastewater treatment design is preferable.
Essential Responsibilities / Expectations
- Mark-up and check engineering drawings including PFDs, P&IDs, equipment general layout drawings and plant layout drawings (drafting of these drawings will be performed by separate Mechanical Design team).
- Perform required calculations to size and specify equipment, including (but not limited to) plant hydraulics, piping, chemical feed systems, vessels/tanks, pumps, filters/strainers, mixers, blowers, compressed air and chemical feed systems.
- Review and interpret customer specifications for equipment selection and complete equipment data sheets as required.
- Work with procurement to specify, evaluate bids and approve vendor documentation for rotating equipment & static equipment (eg. HX, crystallizer etc.), heat exchangers, chemical feed equipment, major subsystems, minor equipment and piping components.
- Prepare fluid schedule, piping material specs, pipe service matrix, equipment list, Valves (Auto/Manual/control etc.,) & minor equipment list and piping line lists as required.
- Engineer systems in compliance with engineering principles, customer standards and specifications, contractual requirements, and local applicable codes.
SUEZ’s Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.