Position – Staff Engineer- Mechanical
Company – Stryker Corporation
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Seeking a passionate leader of self, people & process, and organization with the following attributes:
Sets direction.An innovator who defines ways to create value and deliver on Stryker’s mission and strategic imperatives.
Builds organizational capability.A strategic executive who continuously breaks down barriers, identifying new and more effective ways to accomplish tasks and goals.
Inspires others.A genuine, relationship-focused leader who connects, collaborates and fosters an inclusive environment of enthusiasm, trust and pride. He/she makes others want to follow, building momentum for action and positively influencing outcomes.
Champions talent development. A manager who focuses on maximizing the ability, potential and contributions of themselves and others. Fosters an environment where people can excel through developing, coaching and rewarding performance.
Delivers results.A driven player/coach who sets high goals for personal achievement and organizational success. He/she measures success against the best internal and external benchmarks.
Responsibilities and duties
- Independently lead and timely execute the complete project deliverables.
- Interact with the relevant stake holders to streamline the scope of the assigned programs.
- Ensure continual improvement in quality, delivering higher value services.
- Lead the entire NPD process including concept designing, surgeon interaction, testing, design finalization, verification and validation activities.
- Act as a technical mentor for the project team to resolve the technical challenges.
- Lead technical discussion with stakeholders considering various inputs.
- Present prototypes to surgeon consultants remotely or Cad labs to gain feedback.
- Communicating effectively across all project disciplines and cross functional teams at global locations.
- Act as R&D lead during DFM activities with AO and production vendors.
- Experience on medical device design process and various development phases.
- Experience on designing & development of machined components.
- Experience on manufacturing process with focus on DFM & DFA methodology.
- Expert in mechanical design engineering principles.
- Ability to take technical decision considering requirements.
- Proven Expertise in Material Selection Knowledge (materials specific to medical devices).
- Good knowledge of current industry standards for product development and risk control practices.
- Good understanding on designing of jigs & fixtures, inspection methods.
- Good knowledge of GD&T principles and application.
- Concept designing and development, proofing by hand calculations\FEA or any other problem-solving technique.
- Solid 3D CAD modelling skills (Pro-E).
- Expert in tolerance stack-up, DFMEA, Risk analysis.
- Should have expertise on developing verification and validation methods.
- CAD Designing – Solid works/ Pro E / Creo
- B. Tech / B.E / M. Tech / M.S. – Mechanical
- Experience: 7 – 12 years
- Minimum 2 years in similar role of product development
- Strong analytical skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong communications skills