Position – CNC PROFESSIONAL
Exp. – 3 to 8 Years
Salary – INR 2,50,000 – 7,50,000 PA.
Qualification: B.E./ B. Tech – Mechanical/Automobile or Diploma (Mechanical or Automobile) / Certificate course in Machinist /Machining
- CNC/ VMC Machine operation
- Shift Management
- Manpower Management
- Raw material like coolant, tool, tool life monitoring
- Trouble shooting & Action plan
- Ensure the adherence of production plan
- Shift Production Planning, change over and set-up the machines as per PPC plan
- To ensure the achievement of OEE target in the shift and participate in analysis & action plan.
- To ensure the utilization and availability of Tools & Consumable (Day storage)
- Setup change planning and setup approvals.
- Production & Rejection Gap Analysis & action plan (Red bin analysis)
- Ensuring good 5S in Department Level
- Coordinate with supporting departments.
- Responsible for shift data entry in the SAP (production, rejection, breakdown, stores issues)
- Need to work in shift
Company Profile – Steel Strips Wheels Limited
Our group is known as Steel Strips Wheels Ltd. (SSWL). We are in the business of Design, manufacturing, and marketing of Steel Wheel Rims & Alloy Wheels for Passenger cars, Utility vehicles, 2/ 3 wheelers, Tractors, Light/ Heavy commercial vehicles, and others. Almost all OEMs are our customers.
We have a total 4 manufacturing sites in all over India. Our corporate office is located in Chandigarh. Our manufacturing sites are in Dapper (Punjab), Oragadam (Tamilnadu), Jamshedpur (Jharkhand) & in Mehsana (Gujarat).
The plant is located in Mehsana North Gujarat, 75 Km from Ahemdabad, and just 25 to 30 Km away from Maruti Suzuki’s Gujarat plant. Here we are producing alloy wheels for passenger vehicles and the plant’s production capacity is 1.5 million Alloy wheels per annum.
For More details please visit our website http://www.sswlindia.com