Position – Neem Trainee Quality
Company – Steel Strips Wheels
Exp. – 0 to 2 year(s) of experience
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Time and Venue
30th May – 1st June, 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
A-10, SIPCOT Industrial Growth Centre, Oragadam / Sriperumbudur Taluk, Kanchipuram District – 602105.
Contact – Rakesh Singh ()
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in conducting quality inspections and audits to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Collect and analyse data related to product quality, identifying trends and areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the quality team to develop and implement quality assurance processes.
- Participate in root cause analysis and corrective actions to address quality issues.
- Assist in the documentation and maintenance of quality records and reports.
Conduct internal audits to assess adherence to quality management systems.
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (recently passed out).
Perks and Benefits
As a diploma fresher, on-the-job training and guidance will be provided to enhance your skills and knowledge in production and quality processes.
Company Profile – Steel Strips Wheels
Steel Strips Group was founded in the year 1975 ,with its Headquarters based at Chandigarh ,It has Plants spread all over the state of Punjab and Himachal Pradesh .It has diversifications and success attached to its name .It stands reckoned as a Market Leader in the field of –
Automotive Wheel Rims with Steel Strips Wheels Ltd,Chandigarh.
Acrylic Fibre, with Indian Acrylics ltd.
Information Technology Business with Glide Internet Services.
Real estate and infrastructure development with SAB Industries Ltd