Position – Associate Project Controller
Company – Stantec
Location – Maharashtra, IN
Entry or Intermediate level position, assigned for Scheduling, Cost and Change control. Under appropriate supervision, perform routine project control assignments according to training, capability and experience. In addition, perform duties as & when assigned. This position primarily focused on supporting the project managers, project leads and other team members in the areas of scheduling, costing and concepts related to the industry technology, project management and earned value management.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze integrated CPM schedules for major programs and a portfolio of projects.
- Review schedule, progress and productivity of resources; monitor and verify monthly costs and earned value; and conduct change order management and control.
- Develop, manage and monitor program and project specific budgets, cash flow projections and forecasts.
- Evaluate and update data regarding cost status, resource requirements and productivity variance reports.
- Develop and prepare monthly project progress reports.
- Develop concise progress summary reports.
- Develop and prepare any specific reporting requirement of Project Managers
- Interface directly with Project Managers in order to review project plans, budgets, status reports and deliverables. Ensure that work products meet standards as defined by Stantec.
- Willingness to learn and adapt new tools and system/processes.
- Project design management and co-ordination with project teams.
- Willingness to work late evening or early morning hours to enable collaboration with project managers located throughout the globe.
Associate Project Controller
- B. Tech/B.E (Civil/Construction/Mechanical)
- Post-Graduation in Construction Management would be preferable.
- 0-3 years of professional experience.
- Experience in project controls, scheduling, cost engineering and cost control pertaining to engineering and construction activities will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. This is a very essential requirement to maintain seamless collaboration with project managers.
- Knowledge of Primavera P6, MS Project will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated experience of earlier project design management and co-ordination with project team will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated competence in MS Office applications.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Project Planning and Controls
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec we always design with community in mind. We believe growing a great design company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus creativity, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary.
The Stantec community unites approximately 22,000 employees working in over 400 locations across six continents. We collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers, and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction and commissioning is built on a solid history of success. So, when we take on a project, we see the opportunity to make a lasting connection with the people and places where we live and work. Redefine your personal best. Join us!