Stanley Black & Decker is Hiring | Engineer, Mechanical Engineering |
Position – Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Company – Stanley Black & Decker
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
Job Title: Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Location/s: Bangalore IND – Sarjapur Road
- Hands-on knowledge of CAD tools Solidworks / Creo.
- Hands-on knowledge of PLM systems, EPDM / Windchill.
- Good to have a simulation
- Good design and manufacturing knowledge of mechanical parts and assemblies based on existing design.
- Understand customer requirements and prepare Conceptual design and development of mechanical assemblies, mechanisms, and validation of load-carrying members.
- Good knowledge of hydraulically operating machinery.
- Good design and manufacturing knowledge of welded structures.
- Functional and application knowledge of Tractor and Skid Steers/wheel loaders/ Excavators/ Industrial tools.
- Good Basics of mechanical engineering/ Hand calculations
- Modular design concepts.
- Data management in PLM systems: ECN / ECO, BOM management, etc
- Design Quality check and control
- Works in a cross-functional collaborative environment to drive engineering discussions and project execution
We Don’t Just Build The World, We Build Innovative Technology Too.
Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means working in an innovative, tech-driven and highly collaborative team environment supported by over 58,000 professionals in 60 countries across the globe. Here, you’ll get the unique chance to impact some of the world’s most iconic brands including STANLEY TOOLS, DEWALT, CRAFTSMAN, MAC TOOLS and Black + Decker. Your ideas and solutions have the potential to reach millions of customers as we work together to write the next chapter in our history. Come build with us and take your career to new heights.
Who We Are
We’re the World’s largest tool company. We’re industry visionaries. We’re solving problems and advancing the manufacturing trade through innovative technology and our Industry 4.0 Initiative. We are committed to ensuring our state-of-the-art “smart factory” products and services provide greater quality to our customers & greater environmental and social value to our planet. We are unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company.
Benefits & Perks
You’ll get a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays & personal days, and tuition reimbursement. And, of course, discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products and well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
What You’ll Also Get
Career Opportunity: Career paths aren’t linear here. Being part of our global company with 60+ brands gives you the chance to grow and develop your skills along multiple career paths.
Learning & Development: Our lifelong learning philosophy means you’ll have access to a wealth of state-of-the-art learning resources, including our Lean Academy and online university (where you can get certificates and specializations from renowned colleges and universities).
Diverse & Inclusive Culture: We pride ourselves on being an awesome place to work. We respect and embrace differences because that’s how the best work gets done. You’ll find we like to have fun here, too.
Purpose-Driven Company: You’ll help us continue to make positive changes in the local communities where we work and live as well as in the broader world through volunteerism, giving back and sustainable business practices.