Position – Mechanical Design & Drafting Engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience with a good understanding of mechanical product design from requirements to configuration design, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Expertise in 3D CAD modeling of complex parts and large assemblies in Solid Works and Auto Cad creating final manufacturing drawings with GD&T is a must.
- Thorough understanding of stress calculations.
- Experience in the aerospace sector preferred.
- Applicants should be ready to work in a dynamic work environment and on extended work hours and ready to give long-term commitment.
- Sound understanding of mechanical parts and assembly tolerances is expected.
- Should be able to independently work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills and experience of interaction with manufacturers is recommended.
- Should be ready to Join in 15 days.