Position – Mechanical Design & Drafting Engineer
- Minimum 5 years experience with a good understanding of mechanical product design from requirements to configuration design, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Expertise in 3D CAD modeling of complex parts and large assemblies in Solid Works and Auto Cad creating final manufacturing drawings with GD&T is a must.
- Thorough understanding of stress calculations.
- Experience in the aerospace sector preferred.
- Applicants should be ready to work in a dynamic work environment and on extended work hours and ready to give long-term commitment.
- Sound understanding of mechanical parts and assembly tolerances is expected.
- Should be able to independently work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication skills and experience of interaction with manufacturers is recommended.
- Should be ready to Join in 15 days.
About the Company
New space-age is emerging and the extraordinary opportunities in space depend on the transportation systems from Earth to Space. At Skyroot, we are building technologies for responsive, reliable and economic access to space. We envision a future where spaceflight is as regular, reliable and affordable as air flight.