Position – Engineer Testing
Company – SKF
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka, IN
JOB TITLE: Associate Testing – Global Testing India
REPORTING TO: Manager – Global Testing India, Bangalore
- KEY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To carry out the testing activities on SKF products using testing machines/equipment as per the Global test procedures and local work instructions and Support on testing supporting activities such, Raising PR, Follow up with Supplier, Co ordinate for calibration, etc.,
- PROFILE OF THE JOB HOLDER Diploma in mechanical stream:
Work Experience : Minimum 2 years in Mechanical / Production / R & D Industry.
- Working experience on machines by following work instructions
- Should have Interest to learn new things on Job.
- KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performing testing activities – assembly and disassembly of test samples/fixtures as per work instructions or as instructed by the testing engineer
- Programming testing machines, which run cyclic test schedules as per work instructions or as instructed by the testing engineer
- Regular monitoring of test rigs and recording test observations as per instructions
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.