Position – Project Manager-Fixture : Cooper Lighting Solutions
Company – Signify
Location – Pune, Maharashtra
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Project Manager at Signify is dynamic. You‘ll be working closely with cross functional teams who are a highly experienced and quality driven. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We are seeking a Project Manager drive the development and implementation of lighting products that enable the latest trending technologies. These connected projects involve mechanical, electrical, software, testing, and regulatory compliance.
Responsible for the successful execution of multiple Projects by detailed program planning, tracking, scheduling, analysis of program performance & financials, and reporting. Participation in implementing tools to enhance these tasks. Ideal candidates must show success in managing multi-site projects and work effectively in a virtual team environment.
What you’ll do
- Manage project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, schedule, cost and quality commitments.
- Ensure standard program management processes are utilized and adequate support to the project team by coordinating PM reviews, preparing & publishing PM metrics and reports.
- Maintain metrics for project for cost, quality, technical performance and delivery through all of the development phases.
- Coordinates all risks and requirements of the project.
- Provides periodic project updates of current situation relating to contractual milestones and problem/high risk areas (e.g., technical, cost, and schedule).
Working at Signify: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jbz6E1QQ2o&list=PLj9hU1O4UB00pjCsPYKv5TXJVQvcHhKGB&index=3
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Electronics/Computers /Electronics & Telecommunication/ Instrumentation/ Industrial Electronics engineering.
- 2-4 years of work experience in product development preferred in the lighting domain.
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with the ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to top management and customer
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Good knowledge of the electrical/industrial products used in residential and commercial applications.
- PMP training or certification will be an added advantage.
- Computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Office 365.
What you’ll get in return…
- Learning while working with colleagues with strong product and technical knowledge
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife