Spread the love
Position – Manager – Supply Chain: Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Formulating & Executing Supply Chain strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Providing leadership for the teams and liaison with global SCM & Direct sourcing teams to drive operational cost efficiencies and doing business right. Drive innovation, technology identification and implementation of effective manufacturing solutions to engineering problems working closely with the product teams.
- Develop processes and capabilities to deliver high performance, on-time delivery in line with the business objectives & stakeholder needs
- Manage and develop people: identifies, attracts and develops key talent for the organization
- Ensure complete legal compliance and global trade management (GTM) through tax and accounting audits as per local and international requirements
- Demonstrates and leads organizations Values and Philosophies to sustain a culture of inclusiveness.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronics). Postgraduate in Management / Operations will be an added advantage
- 12+ years of experience in Supply Chain Function and a minimum of 5+ years in a leadership role managing teams.
- Working experience with fast-moving markets/industries/products like consumer electronics, home appliances, etc and specific to Lighting product will be added advantage.
- Hands-on experience with direct & indirect sourcing, purchasing – PO & Invoice Management, Negotiations and MoQ reduction, Lead Time Reduction, Goods Receipt, forecast report, Inventory Management.
- Strong knowledge of legal compliance and global trade management.
- Hands-on knowledge of Supplier Planning – Stock availability, DOH Management, Backlog order mgmt., Retail fine disputes, Freight/Shipment management, Active and Inactive materials management, and reporting.
- Knowledge of complete product development life cycle and Hands-on with PLM tools like SAP, Enovia, etc
- Sound knowledge of Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) Management, Suppliers training on quality expectations and PPAP documentation, PPAP documentation management, and Customer complaint analysis
- Good knowledge of Defective Material Management (DMR) – 8D analysis, Request management from initiation till closure and DMR Chargeback Recovery
- Strong conceptual thinking with a pragmatic approach in driving day-to-day operations which strongly fosters an innovation culture. High expectations for immediate and sustained positive impact with the goal of building a successful learning organization.
- Awareness of Six Sigma tools & methodology will be added advantage– DMAIC \ LEAN
- Proven capability in getting results from self & team
- Superior presentation and verbal / written communication skills; comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect.
- Influencing the team, peers and other technology & business leaders
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills across cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels
Spread the love