Position – Manager Marketing: Cooper Lighting Solutions
- Formulating & Executing Marketing strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of employees.
- Providing leadership for the teams and liaison with global teams to drive operational cost efficiencies and doing business right. Drive innovation, technology identification and implementation of effective solutions working closely with the product teams.
- Develop processes and capabilities to deliver high performance, on-time delivery in line with the business objectives & stakeholder needs
- Manage and develop people: identifies, attracts and develops key talent for the organization
- Develop and provide support for business managers in the creation of customized reports, statistical analysis of quantitative data, including analysis of historical sales, standardized business metrics, interpretation and triangulation of industry events to lay out a future viewpoint with respect to market segments
- Demonstrates and leads organizations Values and Philosophies to sustain a culture of inclusiveness.
- Bachelors / Master’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical / Electronics). Postgraduate in Management / Marketing will be an added advantage
- 12+ years of experience in Marketing Function and a minimum of 5+ years in a leadership role managing teams.
- Working experience with fast-moving markets/industries/products like consumer electronics, home appliances, etc and specific to Lighting product will be added advantage.
- Possesses a strong understanding of secondary market research tools and methodologies, including a well-developed understanding of business, economic influencers, and industry.
- Hands-on experience generating foresight for respective businesses through reporting & analysis of Internal & External research and enables the business to make informed decisions
- Hands-on knowledge of product management – Product ownership, Product rationalization & New Product Introductions
- Knowledge of product data management, governance and technical support for customer queries resolution
- Sound knowledge of Energy Star (ES) analytics and rebate program, Incremental sales opportunities development through analytics and Sales reporting
- Proven capability in getting results from self & team
- Superior presentation and verbal / written communication skills; comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect.
- Influencing the team, peers and other technology & business leaders
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills across cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels