Check out the various vacancies at Siemens Limited for Mechanical engineers.
Position – Design Engineer- Mechanical
Location – Gurgaon
- Creation of drawings in 3D CAD Software (Preferred in NX or Creo and AutoCAD)
- Prepares and checks assembly drawings, detailed drawings, manufacturing sketches, layouts, inspection data and bill of materials per design specifications following drawing/ modeling, Team center SAP guidelines
- Support design leads to evaluate non-conformance reports and defines further measures Troubleshooting for manufacturing deviations and field issues.
- Communication within the engineering to define required hardware scope on a site-specific basis within defined boundary conditions
- Performs studies to ensure proper form, fit, and function of parts and/or assemblies
Other skills & Qualifications
- Mechanical engineering graduate/post-graduate with 3-6 years of experience in the Steam turbine, Hydro turbine or equivalent field in two or more roles (engineering or operation)
- Excellent spatial sense and general design knowledge regarding cast and welded design
- Excellent knowledge about manufacturing specific design. Knowledge of additive manufacturing is beneficial.
- Excellent skills in NX or Creo and Auto CAD Software
- Advanced skills in MS-Office, SAP, Teamcenter
- Very good verbal, written and virtual communication skills
- Be comfortable working on different projects with colleagues in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability to support in multi-skilled professional teams.
- Ability to establish relationships, build networks in a global team setup.
- Familiarity with the Product Development Process (PDP) as well as six sigma and lean principles
- Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written English
Position – Commodity Manager – Forging
location – Kharagpur
Experience – 6 to 10 years
- Educational Qualification Years of Relevant Experience Required:
- BEDME in Mechanical Engineering with 6 to 10 years of experience
- What is the candidate expected to do in Siemens
- Responsible for strategic sourcing of Forging commodities like gears, shaft hollow shaft, etc.
Experience Skill Requirements:
- Strong Knowledge on Forging techno commercial
- Selection and development of suppliers
- Approval of supplier based on guidelines
- Knowledge on costing of parts based on the purchase volume value
- Knowledge of SAP and related documents
- Strong skill in Negotiation and VA VE activities
- Vendor management and finalization
- Working knowledge of agreement and rate contract
- Good in communication
- Role – Software Developer
Position – Proposal Engineer -Industrial Steam Turbine
Location – Vadodara
Experience – 5 to 10 years
- Responsible for Proposal Engineering for the Mechanical part. Also responsible to handle entire Proposal preparation as Proposal Manager.
- Work closely and support the Sales Marketing team by providing technical Sales support for overall Proposal able to handle the entire Mechanical part.
- Responsible for Technical Offer preparation for complete Proposal, including preparation of deviation clarification on Customer Tender Specification.
- Responsible for Sizing selection of Mechanical Auxiliaries, Piping related Systems of Steam Turbine Power Plant including extended scope items.
- Responsible for selection configuration of Control Instrumentation Systems including turbine governor
- Responsible for the preparation of PIDs, TG building Layout, Piping routing layout, etc. Good knowledge of Piping Layout Engineering.
- Responsible for Technical RFQ preparation for bought out items. Review evaluation of supplier s offer, discussion coordination with suppliers for technical compliance.
- Evaluation of technical risks and preparation of mitigation plan taking support from the cross-function team.
- Attending Technical Clarification meeting with Customer Consultants.
- Responsible for Cost Estimation of all Mechanical items Systems including extended scope items.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Technical TLOA support Sales Team for the [email protected] LOA process.
- Co-ordinate with SCM, OM, EN, PM, QM for respective cost inputs for proposed scope services.
- Responsible for Technical closure of Proposal with Customer / Technical Consultant
- Responsible for Preparation of Technical Contract document finalize it with Customer / Technical Consultant
- Support Sales Team for Handing Over of Own Projects to PM, participate in the internal kick-off meeting to support Sales PM team
- Support Engineering, Project Management Procurement team for any Clarification during the project execution stage.
Other Skills & Qualification
- B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 5 to 10 years experience.
- Rich Knowledge on Mechanical Items, Piping balance of plant items of Steam Turbines Power plant is must
- Rich Knowledge on PIDs Layout Engineering of Steam Turbines Power plant is a must.
- Previous experience in Engineering or Technical Sales Support role for Mechanical items for Steam Turbines Power plant is preferred.
- Must be technically sound to face Local-Global Customers / technical consultants directly.
- The customer-facing experience will be a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Multitasking should be able to work perform under time pressure.
Position – Gas Turbine – Mechanical Integrity Engineer
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
- Carry out static/transient, Linear/Non-linear thermal and thermomechanical FEA (Finite element analysis) of Gas Turbine static Rotating components using commercial software such as ANSYS mechanical, ANSYS workbench, NX-CAE, Nastran Abaqus.
- Perform Low cycle fatigue, High Cycle fatigue and detailed Fracture mechanics assessment of Gas Turbine s static rotating components.
- Perform high temperature creep calculation and assessment. Creep-fatigue interaction needs to be checked.
- Prepare and document FE calculation in the form of a structural integrity design report.
- Participate and conduct structural integrity design review at component level.
- Seamless transfer of structural integrity calculation input and output between the design team and project lead respectively.
Other skills & Qualification
- Mechanical Engineer Graduate/Postgraduate from recognized college/university
- 4 to 10 years of experience in CAE/FEA (Finite Element Analysis) for linear, Non- linear, static, Transient, thermal and structural calculations.
- Experience in FEA software ANSYS mechanical or ANSYS Workbench or NX-CAE, Nastran or Abaqus
- Experience in Product Design in Turbo Machinery or Automotive or General Engineering
- Strong background in engineering Mechanics and mechanical design.
- Experience in turbomachinery i.e. Gas turbine, the Steam turbine will be preferred
- Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly effectively, etc.
Like this type of update. Then, subscribe