Position – Services Support Operator
Exp. – 0-3 years
- You Should Perform the assigned tasks with high speed and accuracy
- You should be flexible to work in different shifts and month-end working (Normal workdays: Sun-Thurs 11.30 am to 8.30 pm)
- You should be the Completing the reporting of handled activities on a daily basis (as per requirements)
- Rigorous follow-up and closure of pending queries/open topics with ownership.
- We don t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You should have SAP experience knowledge mandatory.
- You should have Prior experience in Order Management in International business would be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organization skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages like Word, Excel, Power-point, Access.
- You will be Excellent customer service, interpersonal skills, teamwork skills
- Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus
About the Company
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness, and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interest here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!