Position – Senior Executive – R&D Mechanical Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Nashik, Maharashtra, IN
Senior Executive – R&D Mechanical Engineer
Nashik | Siemens Mobility | Full-timeTogether we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!Change the future with us
- Mechanical Design of power electronics modules for onboard, underframe versions while complying to design, testing, safety requirements as per related IEC, EN and IS standards using Siemens NX, Teamcenter, SAP.
- Cooling calculations, design & develop heatsinks, cooling plates, molded components, low inductive busbars, insulating parts etc.
- Knowledge in Mechanical Design, Standards & Technologies:
- Conceptualize, design, develop, validate, and smooth introduction of Traction and auxiliary converters as per customer specification.
- Knowledge in designing converter cabinet and components for traction applications.
- Selection of components like insulators, heat sink, mechanical accessories, sealing components, fasteners
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You should be minimum experience of 5-8 years along with bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering or postgraduate in Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication skills and team player
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Nashik. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time