Position – Lead Quality – SSP
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Vadodara, Gujarat
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout organization.
- Set QA compliance objectives and ensures that targets are achieved
- Assess the product specification of the company and its suppliers and comparing with customer requirement
- Establish standards and clearly define quality standards to staff
- Consider the application of Environment and health and safety standards
- NCR Management and drive RCA/8D to prevent re-occurrence.
- Should have hand on (Continuous) experience of 12 to 15 years in mechanical field.
- Should read, understand and interpret engineering drawings and standards.
- Should be able to handle inspection with customers from the different region of country and globe.
- Should be able to understand customer’s requirement and can make Quality Assurance Plan.
- Should have good communication skill, analytical skill and convincing power.
- Should be collaborative to deal with different levels of organization.
- Should have basic knowledge about machining methodology
- Should have sound knowledge about Quality tools (7QC Tools, 5W 2H, 8D, etc).
- Should be well versed with metrology (Measuring instruments and its use) and different inspection methods.
- incumbent should have basic knowledge of NDT-ASNT in DP, UT, MPT.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- We are looking for applicant having masters or graduate in Mechanical engineering from a reputed institute with a minimum working experience of 12 to 15 years.
- Experienced in customer inspection, understand the needs and expectation of customer, preparation and working on Quality Assurance Plan.
- Strong Analytical Abilities coupled with good understanding of various functions and its interfaces
- Fluent in Business English and local language as well as having intercultural experience. Ability to lead cross functional teams and also should be a good team player.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Vadodara. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.