Position – Gas Turbine – Performance and Thermodynamics Engineer
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Mechanical/Aerospace Engineer graduate/Postgraduate from recognized college/university
- More than 5 years of gas turbine experience in research, design, development, and technical support with a concentration in performance testing, thermodynamic analysis, assembly, test-operations and code/tool development
- Strong knowledge of gas turbine engine thermodynamics and aerodynamics
- Experience in gas turbine performance prediction
- Experience in thermal performance analysis (overall and component)
- Experience in research and development of gas turbine engines
- Experience in gas turbine engine testing
- Experience in gas turbine engine diagnostics
- Candidate must be capable of interpreting data and results
- Candidate must be detail‐oriented, analytical and organized
- Candidate must be assertive, self‐motivated, and results-oriented
- Candidate must be capable of working on complex issues and offer solutions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Development of software tools for performance engineering applications
- Experience in development of applications for thermodynamics calculations
- Design and development of both the backend and the frontend.
- Knowledge of computer programming (FORTRAN, C++)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English, including good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage a task/project to satisfy technical, budget, and schedule requirements.
- Quality mindset. Must be proactive and highly motivated.
- Self-Reliant and Fast leaner. Intercultural experience/sensitivity.
- Promotes a culture of inclusion where everyone feels respected and valued.
- Puts our customers first and has their success in mind; drives results to create a long-term vision for Siemens.
- Acts as an owner of our company, with a passion to win and deliver exceptional results through continuous improvement.
- Collaborates across organizations and acts in Siemens’ best interest to deliver better solutions.
- Communicates openly and honestly without compromise; shares successes and failures.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers