Position – Client Manager
Company – Siemens Limited
Location – Bengaluru, Karnataka
Looking for a challenging role? If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
Can you help us shape the future through world-class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our service and digital industrial applications sales team and work at Bangalore for southern Indian states – and the shape of things to come.
- You will be the front face to the customers in your designated states. (Karnataka/Kerala and Telangana) for aftermarket sales of industrial steam turbines, compressors including industrial gas turbines.
- You will understand the Sales of spares, services, mods, and upgrades of industrial steam turbines /Compressors for customers and travel extensively in your designated states to meet customers and understand their issues.
- You will maintain, create, and update the sales opportunities, etc in the sales force.
- You will understand the operation and maintenance philosophy of Industrial steam turbines and compressors. Knowledge of industrial gas turbines would be an advantage.
- You will meet the sales KPIs.
- You will achieve your business target by putting the right efforts in terms of sales and realizing the revenue/cash.
- You will interact internally with the supply chain, operations teams, etc to meet customer requirements.
- You will show efficient participation in programs of compliance and corporate governance, EHS, etc.
- You will Documentation & record customer complaints in salesforce.
- You will do sales negotiations and create new opportunities in terms of spares/modernizations and services.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You will have a Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with 6-12 years of experience.
- You will understand the aftermarket sales and customer requirements.
- Basic knowledge of operation and maintenance of industrial steam turbines and compressors.
- Good at teamwork and collaboration.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire regions of countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.