Position – Mechanical Systems Engineer
Experience – 3 – 8 years
Location – Pune
- All components and systems used are specified and designed according to rules and regulations as per Siemens Oil and Gas and Customer requirements.
- Preparation of various engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) such as Process Flow Diagrams (PFD), P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, etc.
- Preparation of control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals, etc. and providing necessary engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Technical, Functional & Operational Descriptions, Utility Consumption Calculations.
- Creation of technical specifications towards sub-suppliers.
- Basic & Detail Design Engineering activities for the assigned project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants.
- Preparation & Issue of RFQ s, evaluation of vendor s quotations, clarifications,
- Technical Bid Analysis etc. Review of vendor s documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications, and calculations.
- Evaluate and approve documentation from sub-suppliers. Assist and participate in FAT s and MC with sub-suppliers.
- Interface with other disciplines, user departments, and Clients.
A Bachelor s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
At least 3+ years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry on various systems of Turbomachine Fluid systems like Lube Oil Systems, Fuel Systems, Seal systems, etc.
Hands-on working experience on hand calculations related to fluid systems.
About the Company
Working at Siemens is all about curiosity, open-mindedness, and inventive talent. About wanting to know more about the world we live in and finding ways to provide the world with a sustainable future. Find out more about what Siemens offers you and how to contribute your ideas and abilities on our global Jobs & Careers website. Please express interest here for national and international job opportunities. To express interest in the vacancy that matches your profile, please create an account and submit the requested information. Please keep yourself up to date about new job challenges by using the job alert in the job management section of your account. We are looking forward to receiving your information and thank you for your interest in joining our team!