Position – Systems Engineer
Company – Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Location – Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Role: Systems Engineer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
What part will you play?
- Design, Development and maintenance of Sales and Manufacturing Knowledge base (KB) using SAP Variant Configuration.
- Write Unit test cases for the components developed
- Integration testing of the components developed with other product components, if required.
- Bug fixes / Maintenance of the components developed as well as any other components assigned.
- Design Documentation and Customer Facing Documentation
- Ensure conformance to organization and project quality processes
Use your skills to move the world forward!
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in product/components design/development in manufacturing industry.
- Good knowledge in manufacturing process.
- Knowledge in bill of materials (BOM).
- Good knowledge in XML technologies
- Knowledge in configuration technologies preferably SAP Variant Configuration is a plus.
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Should be able to work independently based on defined goal.
- Should able to communicate and co-ordinate with distributed team across the world.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time