Position – Requirements Engineer – Component
Company – Siemens
Location – Goa, IN
We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. are one of the top-tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that the industry and the portfolio need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
We are seeking a Diploma in Tool & Die Making / BE in Mechanical Engineering with 3-8 years of experience in the Component Qualification and approval process. Component testing and failure analysis, datasheets/ spec verification, and comparison. Communication and presentation skills. This Job is based out of Goa.
- Good knowledge of mechanical components.
- Good knowledge of component CTQs, testing and validation, and GD&T.
- Failure analysis of components and ability to drive improvements.
- Sound knowledge of APQP and PPAP.
- Mechanical Component manufacturing process knowledge is necessary, especially for plastic and sheet metal.
- Hands-on experience in Tool Design (Moulds & Press tools) is preferred.
- Knowledge of designing and drafting software and MS Office.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems.
This job is based out of Goa, India
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.